HECIS is an NDIS provider specialising in personalised early intervention support for children 0-6 years and their families. HECIS has been supporting young children and their families in the Hawkesbury for 27 years. HECIS support includes:
- Highly experienced and qualified Special Education Teachers and Support Educators to implement individualised education programs and supports to achieve NDIS goals across the home, community and learning environments.
- FREE developmental screening and assessment in the preschool/care setting based on developmental concerns surrounding a child. Parents receive a comprehensive report, which includes specific recommendations for further support and early intervention strategies that can be incorporated in both the learning and home environment.
- Family Support Worker to assist families with their needs including advocacy and linking with local services.
- FREE supported open playgroup for children aged 0-3 years every Monday 10am-12pm.
- In-house Speech Pathologist.
Publicly available mental health information and self-help resources.
Self-help resources and low intensity interventions, including digital mental health, group and peer supports.
A mix of self-help resources, including digital mental health and low intensity interventions. Also psychological services for individuals who require them.
High intensity services including periods of intensive intervention that may involve multidisciplinary support. Where issues may be persistent or episodic without a high level of risk, complexity or disability.
Intensive team-based specialist assessment and intervention (typically state/territory mental health services) with involvement from a range of different mental health professionals including case managers, psychiatrists, allied health workers, and GPs. Includes a high level of risk, disability or complexity.